Fifth + Broadway is the product of over a decade’s worth of planning and negotiations with the City of Nashville to redevelop the city’s first convention center into what will become the new center of Music City. When complete, it will feature a 24-story office tower, a 386-unit multifamily tower as well as over 239,000 square feet of entertainment, retail and cultural amenities, including the highly anticipated National Museum of African American Music. The development will become the vibrant shopping, dining, entertainment, living and working district in the heart of downtown Nashville. It’s the city’s first development to integrate office, retail/entertainment, residential and hospitality space on a large scale. Gresham Smith is providing architectural, engineering and planning services as well as serving as the architect-of-record for the entire project, with the ultimate responsibility of making certain that all components function properly, work together and are delivered on time.
Entertainment, Retail and Cultural SF
A One-Stop ShopThe development will be a live/work/play district in the heart of downtown Nashville. It will include:
- The Place, a 34-story, 386-unit residential tower perched above the development
- 501 Commerce, a 385,000-square-foot Class-A office tower
- The highly anticipated National Museum of African American Music
- Assembly Food Hall, a multi-level dining and entertainment destination with more than 20 eateries and a music venue
- A 2,253 vehicle parking garage in three separate structures