GS&P’s environmental graphics group has successfully created wayfinding, signage, brand identity and exhibit programs for a variety of nationally recognized aviation, corporate, healthcare and transportation clients for more than 30 years. Our experience and understanding of the environmental graphic planning and design process enable us to collaborate with clients to achieve programs that succeed both aesthetically and functionally. We work closely with clients and other design team members to ensure designs are sensitive to a project’s broader sensibilities, and that solutions meet the client’s needs, budgets and schedule.
GS&P’s environmental graphics and wayfinding projects follow certain guiding principles:
Environmental Graphics and Wayfinding - Aviation
Environmental Graphics and Wayfinding - Corporate + Urban Design
Environmental Graphics and Wayfinding - Healthcare
- Provide design solutions that are fully integrated with other disciplines, including architecture, interior design, lighting, landscape architecture, roadways and parking;
- Plan and design systems that are functionally sound and safe in principle and implementation;
- Develop multi-faceted programs that identify and address the needs of current and future user groups;
- Plan and design programs for change, growth and flexibility;
- Incorporate sustainable design materials and practices whenever possible;
- Create designs that convey a positive visual image to all viewers; and
- Encourage the involvement of our clients in all phases of the project: planning, design and implementation.