Gresham Smith Names Innovation External Advisory Group
Gresham Smith is pleased to announce that it has created an external advisory group of industry leaders to provide guidance and counsel as the firm continues to advance its Innovation Initiative.
The firm’s Innovation Advisory Group is comprised of five members from a variety of backgrounds, including the architecture, engineering and construction industry as well as healthcare, civic organizations and startups. Advisory Group members are:
- Robert Bailey– Bailey spent most of his career with CH2M (later acquired by Jacobs). During his tenure, he served as President of the Global Water Business and the Global Facilities and Urban Environment Group. He also led the development of the firm’s major urban account management and solutions program, and he served three terms on the Board of Directors. He now provides strategic consulting services through his own firm, The Bailey Strategy Group.
- Steve Burrows – For more than two decades, Burrows led commercial, residential and hospitality sectors at Arup prior to his roles as Buildings Leader for AECOM in the Americas and Buildings Leader of the U.S. for WSP.
- Ed Cantwell – Cantwell is President and CEO of the Center for Medical Interoperability, an organization led by health systems to advance data sharing between medical devices and systems. He has more than 25 years of experience leading advanced technology businesses and developing communications systems.
- Cora Carmody – Carmody is a globally recognized CIO who specializes in the intersection of people, technology and innovation. She currently serves as an Adjunct Research Advisor with International Data Corporation, and sits on Gresham Smith’s Board of Directors as an external board member.
- Pat Losinski – As CEO of the Columbus Metropolitan Library, Losinski oversees a 23-branch district with an annual operating budget of $75 million that serves 950,000 residents in Central Ohio. During his tenure, the Columbus Metro Library has been consistently ranked as one of the top public libraries in the nation..
“We are thrilled to announce this new group of advisors that we can now call on to provide guidance as we continue to reinvent the way we deliver for our clients,” said Randy Gibson, Chief Strategy Officer at Gresham Smith. “Leveraging their insights and expertise will allow us to enhance our technology-driven approach to investing in new tools and services.”
You can learn more about Gresham Smith’s Innovation Initiative at www.greshamsmith.com/innovation.