Project Executive Roger Anderson Joins Gresham Smith’s Tampa Team
Accomplished architect, designer and business development leader, Roger Anderson has joined Gresham Smith as a project executive in the Tampa office. Roger has spent more than 25 years in the industry at firms in Florida and Georgia specializing in design of corporate and commercial, higher education, hospitality, industrial and aviation spaces. At Gresham Smith, he’ll lead business development with a focus on growing the architecture and design practice in Tampa.
“We’re thrilled to have Roger join us in our Tampa practice,” said Leith Oatman, RID, LEED AP, senior vice president at Gresham Smith. “He brings an energetic and passionate approach to his work, and he’s developed a reputation as a relationship-builder. We look forward to him supporting Gresham Smith as a community leader in the greater Tampa Bay area.”
Roger joins Gresham Smith from Melbourne, Fla.-based BRPH, where he served as commercial design manager and director of design for the last 10 years. Prior to that, he was an associate principal at TVS Design in Atlanta. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Design from the University of Florida and Master of Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania.
He’s worked on a number of high-profile projects, including:
- Harris Technology Center masterplan and office building – Melbourne, Fla.
- Viera Master Plan – Viera, Fla.
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Transformation and Hotel – Melbourne, Fla.
- OneWeb satellite office and manufacturing facility – Melbourne, Fla.
- Georgia Quickstart technical training facility – Savannah, Ga.
- Eastern Florida State College master plan – Melbourne, Fla.
- Turner Broadcast System corporate office building – Atlanta, Ga.
He’s a member of the American Institute of Architects, Urban Land Institute, the National Council of Architectural Registration Board and Leadership Brevard. Outside of the office, he volunteers with Habitat for Humanity, Gabrielle’s Place and Paws for Veterans.